Transferring to Sprague
Students need to be withdrawn from their previous school before they enroll at Sprague. This is especially important for students transferring within Salem Keizer School District.
Register for classes online using ParentVUE.
Registration steps for students new to the district
- Parents/Guardians will be prompted to create a ParentVUE account to start the registration process or if they already have a student enrolled in Salem-Keizer School District to log into their existing ParentVUE account.
- Proof of address (utility bill, lease agreement, bill of sale, etc.) is required before the registration can be accepted. You will also be asked to provide immunization information and a copy of your birth certificate.
- Once the registration has been submitted, our counseling secretary will call and schedule a new student appointment with a counselor for the student and parents/guardians. Note, this usually is not the same day.
- At the scheduled appointment, parents/guardians and student will pick classes with a counselor. For course information and selection, please review Sprague’s Registration Bulletin. The Registration Worksheet (pg. 15 in the Registration Bulletin) can be emailed to our registrar or brought in to the office. Parents/Guardians will have the option to upload the documents or bring in copies to the office after the registration is submitted.
- Student starts school the same day as appointment. The student should come prepared to start classes.
For questions regarding registration, please email Kat Fornes.