Salem-Keizer Athletics focuses on excellence in academics, leadership, character development and competition as a vital part of student achievement.
- Athletics Department
- Buy Event Tickets!
- Athletic Calendar - Monthly
- Athletic Calendar - List
- Athletic Registration Information
Resources for Oly Fans
Resources for Athletes
Oregon School Activities Association (OSAA)
Game Admissions Costs for 2023-24
Any Varsity Game
- Adults $8
- High school students $6 (for students without an ASB card or students from a school that's NOT playing)
- K-8 students $5
- Seniors (60+ with ID) Free
JV/FR Football Games
- Adult $5
- High school students $4 (for students without an ASB card or students from a school that's NOT playing)
- K-8 students $3
Season Passes are available for purchase at games. You can also purchase passes with our bookkeeper or athletic secretary during regular office hours.
- Fall season individual sports pass $50
- Fall season family sports pass $85
- Winter season individual sports pass $50
- Winter season family sports pass $85
- All season individual sports pass $95
- All season family sports pass $ 165
Register Online with FamilyID
Salem Keizer School District and Sprague High School offer the convenience of online registration through FamilyID. FamilyID is a secure registration platform that provides you with an easy, user-friendly way to register for our programs, and helps us to be more administratively efficient and environmentally responsible.
When you register through FamilyID, the system keeps track of your information in your FamilyID profile. You enter your information only once for each family member for multiple uses and multiple programs.
Participation Requirements for all OSAA and Salem-Keizer Public Schools Athletic & Activity Programs
- Student must be enrolled in at least 5 classes (and 8 are highly recommended) during the season they wish to participate.
- Passing a minimum of 5 out of 8 classes from the Semester 1 of the 2021-2022 school year and pass 5 out of 8 classes during the previous transcripted Semester
- Student has credits and is on-track to graduate.
- Student Athlete has a current physical on file that will not expire during athletic season (sports physicals are valid for 2 years).
- Student is covered by medical insurance.
- All fees and fines must be paid in advance of tryouts.
- Student must live within the Sprague High School boundary or have applied and been approved for an in-district or intra-district transfer. All transfer students will need to complete required OSAA paperwork before participation.
- Students being homeschooled, attending a charter, or private school must register with Sprague and fill out additional OSAA paperwork before participating in practices or tryouts.
If you have a current sports physical, this information will be added to the online registration for you. If you do not have a current physical, you will need to visit a doctor and a completed OSAA physical form to your online registration.
Physicals are valid for two years from the date they were completed and cannot expire during the season.
You will be prompted throughout the online registration process to read Sprague’s sports participation information and sign that you agree to them.